The Astronomy and Astrophysics Decadal Survey
Town Hall Meeting
November 29, 2010
University of California, Berkeley
The slides from many of the talks are posted below.
- Roger Blandford, Stanford University: General Review
- Claire Max, UCSC: Overview of the report of the Panel on Optical and Infrared Astronomy from the Ground
- Mike Bolte, UCSC: TMT
- Tony Tyson, UC Davis: LSST
- Saul Perlmutter, LBNL: WFIRST
- Geoff Bower, UC Berkeley: Radio Landscape (includes FASR, ATA, SKA, CCAT)
- Stuart Bale, UC Berkeley, SSL: ATST
- Josh Bloom, UC Berkeley: SASIR
- David Schlegel, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory: BIG BOSS
The AAS UCB Town Hall meeting on 11/29/2010 had about 80-90 attendees, mostly from the Berkeley
area. The meeting was slightly different from other Town hall meetings in that we also had presentations
about future efforts in the Bay Area.
To see a summary of the meeting, click here.